Our productions arrive on the tables at this time ....

POMODORI

Datterino

Cluster tomatoes suitable for preparations of sauces expressed with extra virgin olive oil and garlic or herbs to flavor and color to salads. Fruits small , elongated by the weight from 20 to 40 grams, thick skin and firm texture , the taste has a good balance between acids and sugars. The collection is made when all the fruit of the bunch have turned to red.

Grappolo

Vine tomato suitable to be cooked baked stuffed , or in sauces cast, also excellent in salads. Clusters of 5-8 fruits , with average size of 100 g . - 150 grams taste has a good balance between acids and sugars. Excellent shelf life even out of the refrigerator The collection is made when all the fruit of the bunch have turned to red.

Da Riso

Tomato suitable to be cooked baked stuffed , average size + / -150 grams. Excellent shelf life even out of the fridge .

Ciliegino

Cluster tomatoes are suitable for sauces expressed with extra virgin olive oil garlic and herbs are also useful to enrich color and salads. Fruits small spherical weight from 20 to 40 grams, thick skin and firm texture , the taste has a good balance between acids and sugars. The collection is made when all the fruits have turned to red.

Cuore di Bue

Suitable for tomato salad, fruit slightly ribbed, reaches large dimensions : from the 300 grams of beef heart to overcome the nell'ecotipo kilogram giant . The berries are used already when they reach the pinkish color when ripe are red. The flesh has a floury texture and has a pleasantly aromatic flavor . The taste is exceptional when paired with the bread with extra virgin olive oil in " panzanella "

Picccadilly

Tomato small clusters of 8-12 fruits weighing 30-50 grams each great for preparing sauces, the cluster can be kept hanging in ventilated place for several weeks , preserving its flavor and aroma . The tomato Piccadilly has a high fiber content, a good sugar content and a high content of carotenoids. High content of protein and vitamin C, good lycopene content .

 

San Marzano Verde

Suitable for tomato salad. Elongated fruit , very compact and durable, is conferred in pans sgrappolate , there are no gaps within , average weight around 100 grams. The flesh is firm and the flavor is slightly acidic . Excellent storage capacity either in the refrigerator or on the plant.

Tondo Liscio

Tomato suitable for salad and also for baking . Fruit spherical , compact and durable , no empty spaces inside ( scatolatura ) , average weight of around 100 grams. The flesh is firm and the flavor is slightly acidic . Excellent storage capacity either in the refrigerator or on the plant. Harvesting can begin as soon as the color of the fruit changes from green to red.

INSALATE

Sedano

SedanoSedanoSedanoIl celery has a very low calorie diet : 100 grams there are only 20 kcal . Water constitutes more than 88 % by weight, while the remaining 12 % is divided between carbohydrates , protein, fiber and fat (very few) . Furthermore , the celery is a source of minerals , such as iron , manganese and potassium, in addition to being rich in antioxidants (vitamin A , C and E ) .

 

Ravanello rosso

The radish and ' a root from the many properties' beneficial . And ' indicated for the prevention of colds and ' an antioxidant and prevents asthma and other respiratory diseases.
The radish is a root that has a high concentration of sulfur, is a powerful antioxidant and helps to prevent many diseases , including asthma and other lung diseases . It has a high content of vitamin C , so it is considered a vegetable for which to ' abuse ' to prevent even the common cold.

Zucchine

Grown in the open , it contains calcium, iron, phosphorus , vitamins C and E , fiber, a high percentage of water ( 90%), very little sodium and potassium, which makes it highly diuretic .

Lattuga Gentilina

New selection of Gentile. Attractive clump of large size light green shiny , thick , expanded, with whole leaves flap elongated , large , bullous , margin wavy to frizzy , crunchy. Due to its characteristics it is very appreciated by the markets .

Lattuga Trocadero

The nasturtium is characterized by broad leaves that form rounded clumps with compact and spherical head. From the organoleptic point of view have a sweet flavor and crisp. In the kitchen is great for salads paired with tomato or other vegetables. Go seasoned with a little oil and only at the last moment before serving to savor the full flavor and crispness.

Lattuga Romana

It has elongated leaves that matured enclose a tender heart and crisp. The heads can achieve considerable weight , even higher than the 500 gr. From the organoleptic point of view have a sweet taste and a very crunchy texture . Excellent for salads have good resistance to the condiment remaining crispy long .